Introduction of open mill and safety operation rules of cooling line!
Today, the editor will introduce to you the safety operating procedures of the mill and cooling line:
One, the source of danger in this post:
1. The mixed gas and dust produced during mixing can easily induce occupational diseases;
2. The roller pitch of the open mill is small and it is caught in the sleeves, which will cause personal injury;
3. The temperature of the film is high when the material is sent, which will cause burns;
4. Personnel work in violation of regulations, which can easily cause personal injury.
2. Safe operation regulations:
1. Before operating on the machine, wear the labor protection supplies neatly, with sleeves fastened, and no bulk, and a mask must be worn.
2. Keep the ground clean, and there should be no oil or water, so as to prevent the body from losing its center of gravity and slipping.
3. When starting the machine, pay attention to whether there are people approaching or other abnormal conditions at the machine part before starting. The mills cannot be started at the same time, and the starting should be staggered to prevent electrical overload.
4. When the power is turned on, the main switch should drive the motor in sequence, and the reverse procedure is used when it is stopped.
5. The lubrication system pump auxiliary should be started before the mill is started. It can be started after the lubricating oil circulates normally. The starting method is: direct button start. The motor automatically switches from the starting phase to the running phase. Do not put in materials during the starting phase, otherwise it will overload and stop.
6. The emergency brake device and accessories should be checked to ensure that they are functioning properly.
7. Before the normal production transfer, check the machine to see if all parts are running normally, if the operation buttons are in place, and if there is any abnormal sound.
8. During the operation, the operator's position and hands shall not exceed the roller stop rubber plate, and there shall be no debris or water marks on the feet to prevent accidents due to slipping during operation.
9. It is forbidden for people to climb on the open mill when it is running, and do not put your hands beyond 1/2 the height of the front of the roller.
10. Carry out the rubber joint feeding under the roller, wait for the rubber to eat into the roller, and then connect it to prevent the rubber from rolling down and hurting people.
11. When discharging the internal mixer, the operator should avoid the front direction of the discharging, and stand in a safe position on the side to prevent being injured by the discharged rubber.
12. During the operation, when gloves, knives and sundries are brought into the rubber, it is strictly forbidden to reach out to chase the rubber, and the emergency brake should be applied before handling.
13. During the operation of the tablet press, only one person is allowed to operate it, and it is strictly forbidden to operate by multiple persons to avoid danger.
14. When the gap of the open mill changes from narrow to wide, a small piece of rubber should be put in to open the gap first to prevent the roller from twisting.
15. When cutting rubber or holding a knife, the rubber turning personnel should hold the turning knife firmly, and the other hand should be more than 10 cm away from the knife edge. When cutting the material, the knife must be cut first and then the hand must be cut to prevent cuts.
16. When the rubber turning machine is laminating, the open mill should be shut down properly, and then the roll material should be cut with a cutter to keep people away from the turning machine to make the rubber fall by itself.
17. Avoid volatile oils in the rubber material to avoid friction, heat and fire during rolling.
18. When the glue sticks to the conveyor belt, it should be stopped before processing. It is forbidden to approach the roller winding point during operation.
19. If the cooling line conveyor belt is squeezed during operation, it is strictly forbidden for the operator to pull the rubber material by hand during operation, and should stop immediately. When entering the cooling tank to deal with the fault, a special person must be supervised. The signal is clear.
20. When film jam occurs in the uphill chain gear, stop immediately and notify other relevant operators on this line and contact the maintenance personnel for handling immediately. Operators are not allowed to disassemble at will to prevent personal injury and equipment damage.
21. It is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol to work before operation, work energy is highly concentrated, do not allow non-operating personnel to approach the machine, and do not laugh, fight, chat, or doze off during work to avoid distraction.
22. After finishing the work, carefully clean up the machine and ground hygiene, and strictly implement the shift system.
3. Abnormal situation:
1. If there is any abnormal cause, abnormal heat or other abnormalities in various parts of the machine, the machine should be shut down immediately and reported to the supervisor for handling.
2. When the operator’s arm or other parts are pinched, he should immediately press the emergency brake switch (or pull rope) and call for help.
3. When an accident occurs, the machine should be stopped and the roller pitch should be adjusted immediately, and then the personnel should be rescued and sent to the infirmary or an off-site hospital according to the degree of injury.